**For my most up-to-date happenings, check out my Tumblr page: sararaasch.tumblr.com.**

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Something Newsworthy

Saturday, Oct 4, 2008

I figured this was newsworthy. Or at least blog-worthy.

Starting October 1, 2008, I began the perilous journey into query-land for Blind. *gasp* I know. I barely survived the last time I ventured into this forgotten territory. But now I know to avoid the SASE beasts (a distant cousin of the ROUS's) and the swamp of long summaries. Perhaps this time I shall come out, not only alive, but clinging to a contract.

My peppy little cheerleader* "feels good" about this book. I do too. Thus I strap on my misspelled-name-hacking sword and adjust my Crocodile Dundee-esque adventurer hat. Manuscript in hand I plunge ever onward, through the dense jungle of useless biographical information and stupidly long introductions, pressing toward that golden Pyramid of Agent Attainment.

*peppy little cheerleader is a friend I met at a conference this summer. Everyone needs someone who waves pom-poms for you.

No comments: