**For my most up-to-date happenings, check out my Tumblr page: sararaasch.tumblr.com.**

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Promotional Products

Saturday, Dec 6, 2008

I got bored today (i.e.: I should've been studying for one of my finals but...wasn't) and started thinking about promotional products for Blind. Using www.staplespromotionalproducts.com and www.blueberryink.com, I came up with quite a few interesting ideas. So tell me, if you received the following (free) items, which would most compel you to read the book? Or consider reading the book? Or even to just pick up the book?

#1: A heart key chain (probably in blue)

#2: A neon-colored cup (there is a part in the book that has to do with "mysterious red cups")

#3: A pillow-shaped stress reliever (the first two sentences of Blind are "I'm not going to call this a memoir. I'm going to call it what it was: a dream.")

#4: A book-shaped stress reliever

There are an abnormal amount of stress relievers out there. Lung-shaped stress relievers? Fax machine shaped-stress relievers? Seriously? Hm. Some of my favorites unrelated to Blind are here and here.

4 comments:

Jill Wheeler said...

I vote for the book-shaped stress reliever!

Sara Raasch said...

That is one of my faves...hm...

JJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JJ said...

I love their new super squish one. Check it out!
href='https://www.blueberryink.com/Promotional-Items/Stress-Reliever/Goofy-Super-Squish-Stress-dsTST645.html"