**For my most up-to-date happenings, check out my Tumblr page: sararaasch.tumblr.com.**

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

'Twas the Night Before Christmas


Well, my fellow writers and/or blog readers, we've come to the end of yet another Christmas season. I find it odd that we prepare so much for one day. Shouldn't we be like the ye olde ancient folke and celebrate for days? It'd get rid of the cookies a lot faster. Anyway.

I just wanted to take this moment and wish all of you a merry Christmas. May there be submissive characters, finished novels, and agent contracts under your tree, and may the spirit of inspiration leave oodles of rich new novel ideas in your stockings.

Happy writing to all, and to all a good novel :)

2 comments:

JenWriter said...

Hope you're having a great holiday week!

Sara Raasch said...

I would be, if it was snowing instead of raining :( Thunder in December. This is so wrong.