Friday, Dec 5, 2008
Why is the world making it harder and harder to find a few fantastic things to write about? All this economic/political/international stress is really starting to annoy. So to counteract it all, this week's Fantastic Friday is a list. Well, it's always a list, but it's a particularly special list that is semi-in-honor-of Thanksgiving.
10 Things I am Thankful for in this World (That No Amount of Economic/Political/International Stress can Sully)
1) This new website: http://www.authonomy.com/ *drool* I am doing everything in my power to resist getting involved until after finals.
2) My new blog. Isn't it pretty?
3) Australia and New Zealand. Just as countries that we never hear anything bad from. I'm convinced they are the utopia I am looking for and will, someday, have a house in one of them.
4) The Absolute Write forums for encouraging my rather sick hobby of editing people's query letters. I really, really enjoy it. I know, I have issues.
5) All the progress I'm making on Stream Pirates.
6) Mi prima and fellow writer, Nikki Hensley, for being my own personal editor/encourager. Everyone needs one.
7) Santa hats. No one can be angry around anyone in a Santa hat. Try it. If we required all international correspondence to be done while wearing Santa hats, tension between countries would cease.
9) This hat.
10) And last but absolutely not least: My loyal comment-posters! Your comments brighten my otherwise dreary snow-filled day :)