**For my most up-to-date happenings, check out my Tumblr page: sararaasch.tumblr.com.**

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Fantastic Friday!

Friday, Nov 7, 2008

TGIF!

The fantastic writing and non-writing things this week are as follows:

Good Thing #1) I started Stream Pirates! 5000+ words so far. It's coming along...slowly. Very slowly. May have to rework it.

Thing #2) NaNoWriMo began last Saturday and all the hype surrounding it has left me feeling rather, um, not fantastic? I'm not sure I'm a deadline kind of gal. The pressure is making Stream Pirates not a fun writing experience. But the fantastic thing I learned from this is that I don't work well with deadlines. Good for future reference.

Thing #3) 13 days until Twilight!

This week was rather un-fantastic. Hm. Here's to next week!

No comments: