**For my most up-to-date happenings, check out my Tumblr page: sararaasch.tumblr.com.**

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Blog of the Day...or perhaps Week...possibly Month

Friday, Sep 12, 2008

As I was stumbling around the internet yesterday, I came across a series of YouTube videos that made me fall off my chair. They were by a woman named Jackson Pearce, and her blog gets my coveted Blog of the Day/Week/Month award for this, well, day/week/month, until I find another super cool blog to share with my avid public.

http://www.jacksonpearce.com/

I feel inferior to the amount of stuff this woman has done with her time. Blog posts, videos, not to the mention the ridiculous amount of novels she has written or has in progress. And she has a novel coming out in 2009 from HarperCollins. Brava, Jackson. You amaze me

No comments: