**For my most up-to-date happenings, check out my Tumblr page: sararaasch.tumblr.com.**

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Blog of the DWM

Tuesday, Oct 7, 2008

To make yourself feel like an inferior graphic artist (even if you aren't a graphic artist at all), click here.

THAT'S where Jackson Pearce got all her funky-cool icons made specifically for her books. I was wondering (and jealous). Now I shall wait until this brilliant graphic artist/icon maker calls for people to respond and make icons for them, and I shall attack. muahahaha

Oh no. My master plan has been revealed.

Anyhoo, this blog is now the recipient of my coveted Blog of the DWM* award.

*DWM = Day/Week/Month

(btw: eternalphoenix_ is also where I got the pretty funky-cool icons that are now in each of my blog posts.)

No comments: