**For my most up-to-date happenings, check out my Tumblr page: sararaasch.tumblr.com.**

Sunday, June 20, 2010

I Give: Deal with the Universe

*hands up* *white flag* *sounds retreat bugle*

I give, okay? You hear that, universe? I GIVE.

I've witnessed a lot of people make deals with the universe (I'd find the links to other bloggers' posts, but it's late and I'm tired and I worked ALL WEEKEND and it's hot here and I cut my arm today. Wahhhh. Hey, I said I surrendered, not grew up). And it seems to be a pretty effective way of acquiring impressive things. So, I'm going to do it. I'm going to make a UNIVERSE DEAL regarding a BOOK DEAL.

*drum roll*

Um. Yeah. About that deal...I was hoping, you know, since my blog readers are the PRETTIEST BLOG READERS EVER *strokes blog readers* they could, maybe, you know, come up with some snazzy UNIVERSE DEAL ideas for me? Nothing is off limits. I've already gotten tattoos, so even permanently inking myself is on the table. GO CRAZY, folks, and leave your ideas in the comments.

PS: Also, leave me some linkage on yesterday's blog post if you did a WIP in Pics or a Visual Inspiration post so I can compile them into one big, pretty linkable post.

PPS: Mozilla Firefox recognized "linkage" as a word. Question mark?

PPPS: I forgot how HAPPY writing on a regular basis makes me. Gosh.

9 comments:

Kathryn Rose said...

Universe, if you give Sara a book deal, then she'll make it her goal to be able to jump so high out of enthusiasm to eventually clear a building. And that would be pretty cool to see, wouldn't it?

(That's what I would do if I were making a deal with the universe to get a book deal and the universe came through. Although I'd probably cheat with a super awesome pogo stick, but you get the idea...)

Natalie Whipple said...

I like this happy Sara, but I don't know about the deal. I personally think they're overrated.

Jade said...

I'd like to see you ride a goat via vlog.

Or.

You could act for a pirate for the day, clothes, arghhhs and all. But. You'd have to leave the house and associate with people. And. You'd you couldn't start every interaction with "I'm doing this because I got a book deal." You'd need to channel the pirate.

Or.

You could ride a goat. But whatever.

Jade said...

In my excitement I added an extra 'you' to my comment.

I'm so insecure that I had to comment again just to make sure you knew I wasn't an imbecile.

I'm not. Me swears.

Jill Wheeler said...

Universe, if you give Sarah a book deal, she'll pay for us all to go on a super snazzy writing trip to Europe!

(I know, I'm supposed to be on vacation without internet, but it seems the neighbors' wifi works just fine.)

Renee Collins said...

Hmmmm. :)

How about this. If you get a book deal, you will post on your blog a video of you singing the entire theme song from the Pirates of the Caribbean ride, dressed in complete pirate regalia. Oh, and your puppy has to be dressed like Mr. Smee.

Hayley Lovell said...

I wish I had suggestions for you but I'm drawing a blank, I'll keep thinking though and if I come up with a good one I'll tell you. ^-^

prashant said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dara said...

I don't know...I don't even have universe deals for myself...

Also, I know it's late, but I'll be doing a WiP in Pics too later today. Stupid weekend taking me away from life...