**For my most up-to-date happenings, check out my Tumblr page: sararaasch.tumblr.com.**
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Repetitive Redundancies. And Philip Winchester.
I fear doing any kind of blog post now will be a repeat of yesterday's and the day before. Editing. Woe. Tragedy. Eyesight loss. Been there, done that, aye?
I considered doing a Q&A session again, as it's been a few weeks since I did one, but I feel that would be too easy of an out. Instead, for being such loyal reader people through my days of editing FIENDISH-ness, I shall stage a Q&A about YOU! People who stick around through incoherent posts and whining about an editing-induced lack of nutrients must be some seriously awesome people. And I want to know more about seriously awesome people.
So here are some questions. Answer whichever ones you feel compelled to answer. While I wait for your super awesome responses, I'll be over there. Editing. Still. And oh yeah, studying for finals and stuff. Not like that's important.
1) Pirates or Ninjas? I had to ask. My position is obvious (though Ninjas are undeniably AWESOME too).
2) Outline or no outline? I think I've asked something similar before. It's still interesting to see the divide.
3) An army of penguins is heading your way. You have an ice cannon, a well-fortified refrigerator, and an ice cream truck. How do you fight them off?
4) Will you see the New Moon movie? I plan on seeing it. Don't judge.
5) Why do you think most dog treats consist of the same ingredients as human cookies? Why wouldn't we just give our dogs human cookies instead of making specialized "dog cookies" if they're exactly the same? One of the great quandaries of our time.
6) You're on an island. A desert island. You can choose one character from any novel/work of literature to be with you on that island. Choice?
And here's something gawk at:
That's my beloved Philip Winchester and his Crusoe co-star Tongayi Chirisa. And you thought Philip Winchester was the only pretty person in Crusoe. That show's a one-two punch, my friends.