**For my most up-to-date happenings, check out my Tumblr page: sararaasch.tumblr.com.**

Friday, October 2, 2009

Books, Books, Books

Alphabetical by author. Ratings are from the ever-fearsome Sara's Scale of Suck or Soar, as follows, lowest to highest:

Level 1: This is How Not to Write a Book
Level 2: What Editor Read this and said "Hmm, Let's Publish it"?
Level 3: My Faith in Writers is Wavering Precariously
Level 4: This Doesn't Suck
Level 5: I'd Read the Sequel
And the coveted Level 6: Fan-FREAKING-tastic. Buy at All Costs

Slight warning can be found here. Suffice to say my pent-up young adult anger hormones can run away from me sometimes, resulting in book reviews that are meaner than they should be. I've tried to tone down most of them, but just in case I missed something...

Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson Level 6

Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy by Ally Carter Level 5

Graceling by Kristin Cashore Level 5

Sea Change by Aimee Friedman Level 3

Nobody's Princess by Esther Friesner Level 3

Evernight by Claudia Gray Level 5

Book of a Thousand Days by Shannon Hale Level 4

Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev Level 5

Evermore by Alyson Noel Level 3

To Catch a Pirate by Jade Parker Level 3

As You Wish by Jackson Pearce Level 5

My Fair Godmother by Janette Rallison Level 6

The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan Level 4

Saving Juliet by Suzanne Selfors Level 3

Unwind by Neal Shusterman Level 5

Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater Level 6

No comments: