**For my most up-to-date happenings, check out my Tumblr page: sararaasch.tumblr.com.**

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Thoughts for The Universe

1) It's my birthday this Friday.

2) I feel the need to remind The Universe of a certain deal-io I made a few months back.

3) It's rude to keep people waiting when they make deals, isn't it?

4) I'd expect The Universe to have THE BEST etiquette in the world. Being, you know, the very essence that created good etiquette.

All of these things lead to only one rational conclusion, don't they? Now, I'm not about to go telling The Universe what to do, but...a nudge. We'll call it a nudge.

*nudges Universe*

5 comments:

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Does that work?

K. M. Walton said...

I'm nudging along with you. Come on, Universe, today is the perfect day for Sarah's book deal to materialize.

K. M. Walton said...

I mean Sara - NO "h". My agent's name is Sarah and my fingers type it all on their own.

J.R. Johansson said...

Yeah, come on, Universe. It would be rude to keep us all waiting! *taps foot*

Samantha Vérant said...

Universe-- you're late delivering Sara's present. Uh, hello? Is anybody there????

p.s. Happy (belated) birthday!!