**For my most up-to-date happenings, check out my Tumblr page: sararaasch.tumblr.com.**

Thursday, August 18, 2011

WORLD DOMINATION

JR Johansson is taking over the WORLD, people.

Remember that post I did about why Germany is awesome? Well, read it again, but instead of "Germany" substitute "Italy."

Yep.

INSOMNIA just sold in ITALY. So not only will Parker (Insomnia's snarky and dark MC) get to feast on brats and pretzels, he'll also get Gelato and pasta and sexy Italian men. Or, well, Parker probably won't want sexy Italian men. I'll leave the sexy Italian men-getting to JR. As long as she gets plenty to share. And if she mixes up sexy Italian men with Gelato I'll be okay with that too.

YAY, Europe! They clearly know what is awesome. Not that I doubted Europe. I mean, c'mon. Europe.

2 comments:

Jill Hathaway said...

Dying to read this!

J.R. Johansson said...

Haha! Thank you, Sara! You rock! :) And oooh, sexy Italian men AND Gelato??!! I love the way you think, girl!