**For my most up-to-date happenings, check out my Tumblr page: sararaasch.tumblr.com.**

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

So Blessed


I am surrounded by so much awesomeness it hurts.

Seriously. You lot are all so incredibly talented/supportive/caring, and I am so, so thankful to know each of you.

My mushiness was stemmed by Tara Maya, who made me this. Where else but in a blog community could I find people so excellent at being betas, so amazing at drawing characters, and just overall so incredibly awesome at being friends? You guys rock. I know I'm a few days late to ride the Valentine's Day love-train, but better late than never.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

I like it! (Nice job, Tara!)

In regards to the beta thang, shoot me an email. (You can get it from my profile).

I had another idea too...involving you, me, Jill, Lisa and Laura (Gmail).

Sara Raasch said...

I got the email from Jill! Sounds brilliant :)

You wanna beta "Stream Pirate"? I was actually thinking last night "It'd be nice to have one more pair of eyes look it over..." Perfect timing! Look for an email from me :)

Samantha said...

Perfect!!!

Will do!

I'll have my last edits input tonight. Send me yours whenever!