**For my most up-to-date happenings, check out my Tumblr page: sararaasch.tumblr.com.**

Monday, February 16, 2009

*drum roll*


First of all, thank you all for being ever so patient with me. Next time I do this contest, I promise I won't change the deadline twice.

Now, ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the first ever Book Trailer Contest is #4: Jill Wheeler!

Yay, Jill! I'll be emailing you shortly with a list of questions pertaining to which novel you would like the BT made for. And, schedule allowing, I should get it done by this weekend (err, maybe next Monday) and have it posted here for all to view.

Thank all of you so, so much for entering! You have no idea how happy it makes me that my first contest was a success :) Stay tuned for another one (one a month, perhaps? Sounds good to me)!

4 comments:

Jill Wheeler said...

Whee!!!!! I'm so excited!

Sara Raasch said...

Teehee, you should be!

Samantha said...

Congrats, Jill!!

Natalie Whipple said...

I'm excited. Can't wait to see Jill's book:)