**For my most up-to-date happenings, check out my Tumblr page: sararaasch.tumblr.com.**

Friday, May 1, 2009

Fantastic Friday!


Right now, it's still Friday for another 49 minutes! That's safe in my eyes.

Fantastic Thing-that-happened-in-the-last-week #1) I got some freakin' beautiful stuffs in the mail. Like, seriously beautiful. The ever-fabulous Cindy Pon sent out free bookplates, then I won a bookmark in her alien contest. Let me tell ya, all, if you haven't gotten yourself a bookplate, well -- you're not as cool as I am. Because having this thing makes you instantly cooler. So ask her for one. I'm sure she's still willing to give a few away...

Thing #2) I discovered something. I'm rather ashamed I hadn't yet discovered it: X-Men. Yay, something else to be addicted to!

Thing #3) I've decided to give up on my outline for the book formerly known as The Tudor Tool (maybe I should just call it "Title Pending"? Though I actually like that title...) and just go with it. I hereby relinquish my control of the novel and submit to my MC's will entirely. God help me.

Urm, so, I'm a little tired tonight, and feel like I'm forgetting something. I'm sure other fantastic things happened. But my memory just won't tell me what. So I shall bid thee goodnight for now.

5 comments:

lisa and laura said...

I love that you're letting the characters take over. That's so brave! Can't wait to hear what happens next...

And yes, that means I want more snippets!

Mariah Irvin said...

Whenever my characters take over everything turns out the exact opposite of what I thought would happen!

Good luck!

Natalie Whipple said...

What? No X-Men? How are you alive? Thank goodness you found it. I'm so relieved. Wolverine...mmm.

Good luck with Crystal—it's scary, but also exhilarating to let go. Have fun:)

K. M. Walton said...

Cindy Pon is everywhere. It's pretty cool to see someone's success.

We see X-Men tomorrow!!!!!!! Hugh...

Lynnette Labelle said...

X-Men? What's that? LOL

Does that mean you used to be a plotter, but are now going to become a pantser?

Since you're a writer, I thought I'd mention there's a writers' support group you might be interested in. It's called Writers_on_Writing. If you want to know more, check out my blog. I posted some info about it yesterday. Maybe you know other writers who might want to join? The group's a SUPPORT group, not a critique group for writers 18 years or older.

Lynnette Labelle
http://lynnettelabelle.blogspot.com