**For my most up-to-date happenings, check out my Tumblr page: sararaasch.tumblr.com.**

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Inspirational Nugget of the Day

For all ya'll who find yourselves staring blankly at the computer screen, at a loss for something snappy and awesome for which to write your little fingers to the bone about, behold: Sara's Inspirational Nugget of the Day.

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/09/06/tech-company-to-build-science-ghost-town-in-nm/

You're welcome, friends. Now let the inspirational juices flow!

4 comments:

Elana Johnson said...

Oooh, I've never met a ghost town I didn't like...

Candice said...

I think it's a front for Eureka! (Please tell me you've seen the SyFy show, or my comment will make no sense what-so-ever.)

J.R. Johansson said...

Yay! That's really cool! Please say they'll test cool automated cars and hovercrafts there next?!

Also, to Candi, Eureka got cancelled! *is weeping* So, I guess we know where they're moving to. ;-)

Chantele Sedgwick said...

Coolness!
I love your bio by the way! ;) And I would love to live in a Duck-Guarded apartment. Sounds adventurous!