**For my most up-to-date happenings, check out my Tumblr page: sararaasch.tumblr.com.**

Friday, September 23, 2011

Inspirational Nugget of the Day: Friday Edition

I'm at work, and it's Friday, and I want to be writing, but I'm a good employee, so I'M NOT.

But you should be. Because someone out there should be writing in my honor.

To help with this, here's another Inspirational Nugget of the Day, one I like very, very much and considered keeping for myself. But I like all of you very, very much too, so I'm sharing the inspiration with the world. Feel special.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/09/23/new-hope-for-blind-as-europes-first-embryonic-stem-cell-trial-is-approved/

A harmless enough cure, or the beginnings of a Zombie Apocalypse? Users will only get a headache side-effect or superhuman mind/eye powers?

You decide, writers, while I sit in the throws of Corporate America, slave to The Man.

That sounded more extreme than my situation is. And it's Friday. I can't complain too much.

1 comment:

J.R. Johansson said...

Love it. I'm all about cures for disease/a potential zombie apocalypse.

Also, I would very much like for you to be writing. Perhaps you write tomorrow? :P