**For my most up-to-date happenings, check out my Tumblr page: sararaasch.tumblr.com.**

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Feeling lazy, soooo...

Question: What do you get when you mix repeated viewings of Ghost Adventures, 2AM, and Sara?

Answer: A SUPER FUN story idea.

Problem: I'm feeling lazy. Don't judge me. It's my birthday; I'll divvy up the work detail if I want to.

So, I have a little assignment for you. It'll be fun. Trust me. I'll even make it into a game. Won't that be fun? Everyone loves games!

*cue cheesy carnival music*

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, gather 'round whilst I present to you an opportunity unlike any other. A world wonder, a whiff of the incredible, a brush with destiny, an overly-fluffed taste of my indecisive tendencies. I give you:

NAME THAT LOVE INTEREST!

That's right! For a LIMITED TIME ONLY, you too can have a hand in determining my MC's love interest's NAME! Hop over to the sidebar for the poll and choose which sounds like the perfect blend of dreamy-sweet-slightly-naive and Civil-War-era-soldier. I will be eternally in your debt. Or, you know, until I have another problem for you to solve.

(Have I mentioned how pretty you are? Because you are. Really. You look like JUST the kind of person who would know EXACTLY what name to pick. *nudge*)

8 comments:

Hayley Lovell said...

Happy Birthday Sara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I already voted, like an obedient follower, Gray is my favorite!

Hayley Lovell said...

Oh and I forgot congrats on the new 2AM story idea, funny how that kind of stuff just drops into your lap sometimes!!!!

Jade said...

Happy Birthday!!!

I really feel strongly against Elias. It is an awful, ugly name that makes me think of kitten-slayers and balloon-poppers.

Or perhaps it makes me think of a hot guy who loves music and has an elvish tattoo on his wrist.

Okay, so there's probably enough room for two Eliases in the land of books. But you should still pick Isaac.

Cheyanne said...

Happy Birthday! That new story idea can wait till you're finished celebrating :)

Sara Raasch said...

Hayley -- Thanks! Gray is a cute name, isn't it?

Jade -- Great minds think alike :) If Elias wins I promise to use it kindly.

Cheyanne -- In that case, I may have to keep celebrating for a few weeks...

Steph Schmidt said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Elias reminds me of the old census records I poured over this summer. They had such cooler names back then.

Renee Collins said...

*sings* Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you. :)

I voted Isaac. Because I envision a sweet, dreamy guy with that name. :)

Dayana Stockdale said...

The answer is most certainly Jeb! Don't listen to everyone else. Listen to me. Hehehe. Jeb= perfect. Blake= to modern sounding. Gray= gray. Issac= someone wise and worldly. Elias= someone sneaky and not to be trusted. Jeb is kind and simple. He knows who is but he isn't always sure about everyone around him. That's what I think anyways.
P.S. excellent idea about this little carnival game!