**For my most up-to-date happenings, check out my Tumblr page: sararaasch.tumblr.com.**

Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Surprise for Nik-Nik


It's 1:30 AM. *yawn*

As I mentioned in my Fantastic Friday, mi prima Nikki Hensley recently finished her first novel. I celebrated with her via phone and expressed my pride through email, but neither of those avenues was quite enough. So I decided to put my movie-making-obsession to use and make her a "Happy You-Finished-Your-First-Novel" present, one cousin to another. Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present, a book trailer for her novel, Keeping Sedalia.



Fear not, other-fellow-writers. A contest is coming soon. I just need to think of what exactly will be involved in this contest and when I will have time to do it (ie: when I will have time that I shouldn't be using to do homework. Such as all the time it took me to make my Stream Pirate trailer and Nikki's trailer. Oopsy).

Also: As if it wasn't already apparent enough, Natalie proves her awesomeness again.

Oops: The movies I used this time were Peter Pan, The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, The Covenant, and Aquamarine. The song I used was "Your Guardian Angel" by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.

2 comments:

Natalie Whipple said...

Aw, Nikki, you're so lucky! Fun stuff, Sara. Now go do some homework:)

Sara Raasch said...

Ah, homework is overrated ;)