**For my most up-to-date happenings, check out my Tumblr page: sararaasch.tumblr.com.**

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Fantastic Friday!


Fantastic Thing-that-happened-in-the-past-week #1) This music video. Okay, more sad than fantastic, but still.

Thing #2) Umm...oh snap. I just realized I kind of maxed-out all my fantastic things in my "Procrastination" post. Huh. Woopsie. In that case, I will do a news update.

This Just In: Next week I will be doing the second Book Trailer Contest. So stay tuned for another chance to have your novel immortalized in movie clips.

Also: If it ever loads, I made a video for a class project that I'm putting on YouTube. It's a music video of the relationship between Virginia and Wolf from the miniseries "The 10th Kingdom." So periodically check my YouTube side-bar if you're interested.*

My blog has been really boring lately. Sorry about that. When I said my Muse was missing, well -- I wasn't exaggerating.

*Video is up now, though the quality royally sucks. I don't know what happened between the movie maker and YouTube, but something made chunks of the first half all shaky. But if you can press through that, the second half is smooth and lovely.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I think procrastination in itself is fantastic-- fantastically tempting. Especially when you have a blank word doc opened and that silly flashing cursor is mocking you. Show that cursor who's really in charge by watching Youtube videos for two hours.

Yeah, little mocking cursor, how you like me now?

Good luck trying to find your muse! Loved the 'Wanted' post! :p

Sara Raasch said...

You're very right -- procrastination IS fantastic. Sometimes too fantastic. And that cursor is so hard to make jealous...

Natalie Whipple said...

If it's the cursor taunting you, pull out paper. They hate that.

Sara Raasch said...

Ooo that is good. Hit 'em where it counts.

Natalie Whipple said...

I used to watch that miniseries all the time. It was so cute.

Sara Raasch said...

I love it! One of my all-time favorite movies.

K. M. Walton said...

Sarah, your blog hasn't been boring. You've updated and pinkafied it ~ that takes effort.

When I am stuck for something new to write I go back and re-visit an old piece for a read through and possible revisions. It keeps me thinking about my writing at the very least.

Sara Raasch said...

Thanks, KM! Pinkafying things is rather interesting...