**For my most up-to-date happenings, check out my Tumblr page: sararaasch.tumblr.com.**

Monday, June 27, 2011

OMG COVER

So, Jill has a cover, ya'll. And can we talk for a moment about cover lotteries, and how much win Jill has in hers?

I mean, LOOK AT IT.










The cover says it all. Sometimes you just can't look away.


For those wondering what such a gorgeous cover could be hiding within itself, here's a summary:
Vee Bell is certain of one irrefutable truth—her sister’s friend Sophie didn’t kill herself. She was murdered.

Vee knows this because she was there. Everyone believes Vee is narcoleptic, but she doesn’t actually fall asleep during these episodes: When she passes out, she slides into somebody else’s mind and experiences the world through that person’s eyes. She’s slid into her sister as she cheated on a math test, into a teacher sneaking a drink before class. She learned the worst about a supposed “friend” when she slid into her during a school dance. But nothing could have prepared Vee for what happens one October night when she slides into the mind of someone holding a bloody knife, standing over Sophie’s slashed body.

Vee desperately wishes she could share her secret, but who would believe her? It sounds so crazy that she can’t bring herself to tell her best friend, Rollins, let alone the police. Even if she could confide in Rollins, he has been acting off lately, more distant, especially now that she’s been spending more time with Zane.

Enmeshed in a terrifying web of secrets, lies, and danger and with no one to turn to, Vee must find a way to unmask the killer before he or she strikes again.



5 comments:

Hayley Lovell said...

Oh my goodness it is so beautiful! And it sounds like an amazing read, I have already added it to my Amazon wish list. Thank you for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, like I know you're excited for Jill, but what does this have to do with you-Sara? It's got nothing to do with you-other than the fact that you're excited for a friend. Whoopee. Go her-she's awesome and good luck! But it's got nothing to do with Sara! We wanna know about Sara! Right? Isn't that why we visit your awesome, funny blog? :)

Sara Raasch said...

Anon- - who are you? And this blog would be uber boring if I only talked about myself all the time. It's a blog for the writing part of me, the part that includes celebrating writing friends and industry news and such.

Anonymous said...

LoL While You think it may be boring, I disagree. You have a way of making the most boring, mundane thing seem super exciting. Which is why I know you'll make a fabulous writer. lol :) It doesn't matter who I am, just as long as you know I'm a distant fan who tunes into your blog every once in a while. lol And I suppose it's "alright" if you give your friends some credit every once in a while too. LOL ;P

Sara Raasch said...

Anon -- I just wondered if I knew you from my Ohio years ;) Well thank you, I try to make it interesting to most!