**For my most up-to-date happenings, check out my Tumblr page: sararaasch.tumblr.com.**

Friday, March 11, 2011

Check It

My sister rocks.

Okay, not my ACTUAL sister. Though she rocks too, quite a bit. I mean my AGENCY sister, so not a "real blood and DNA" type sister, but a sister by contract. So like a sister-in-law? Maybe? Anyway.

Stephanie Perkins, the super adorable blue-streaked wonder of an author who also happens to be repped by Kate Testerman (where the sister-part comes from), has just released the cover and info for her next book, Lola and the Boy Next Door. You should go look at it. And stroke your computer in awe and wonder and envy.

Put a towel down if you drool though. Drooling is bad for computers.

3 comments:

Aurora Smith said...

I saw that, its super cute!

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

What a great cover. My daughter wouldn't mind having that guy next door.

Samantha Vérant said...

Awesome! yay for Stephanie...