1) Finish 3 of 4 sociology papers. CHECK
2) Finish reading one more book for senior capstone project. CHECK
3) Freelance my little heart out. CHECK(ish. I still have most of my heart.)
4) Be a better CP. CHECK (Yes, Sam! I finally started! I swear!)
5) Have another weird dream about destroying the Nazis and ending WWII by plotting to launch a massive nuclear warhead to obliterate Atlanta. CHECK (Watching Inglorious Basterds messed. me. up. Sorry, Atlanta.)
6) Defeat the common cold with a never-ending barrage of Hall's Vitamin C Drops and apple juice. CHECK (Is it possible to get a Vitamin C addiction? Yes? No? *twitch*)
7) Pass BOTH of my absolutely-thought-I-failed-because-I-barely-studied-and-really-dislike-one-of-my-professors exams. CHECK
8) Hit the 10,000 word mark on my WIP. CHECK (Okay, I'm ASSUMING I hit 10k. There's a huge chunk of handwritten stuff I haven't yet transferred over, and it's gotta be at LEAST 2k. And considering I only need about 1200, well...I'm giving myself the benefit of the doubt.)
My god, I've been productive this week.
And look at that -- it's already HALFWAY through my LAST QUARTER OF COLLEGE. I'm going to keep CAPITALIZING THINGS to draw attention away from the fact that I have NO PLANS WHATSOEVER other than to MOVE TO A HAMLET IN ENGLAND and live out my days as a DIRECTIONLESS HERMIT.
Yeah, that sounds nice.