**For my most up-to-date happenings, check out my Tumblr page: sararaasch.tumblr.com.**

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Let's Face It: Cindy Pon is Made of Awesome

She's repped by Bill Contardi. She's being published by an imprint of HarperCollins. Her super-pretty book is coming out TODAY.


Let's face it, all: Cindy Pon is made of awesome.

Like any bloggin' author, o'er on her blog she's got a release party going down! And it also is made of awesome, with prizes in the form of her own brushpaintings (not only is she awesome, but also uber-talented with the paint brush) and a $100 gift card to ANY bookstore of your choice! Yep, a $100 GIFT CARD. And super-beautiful brushpaintings! What more incentive do you need?

But wait -- there's more! With each prize you will also receive a signed copy of Silver Phoenix!

But wait -- THERE'S MORE! If you needed more convincing that this contest is awesome, there's a super-cool book trailer!



I should be getting my copy of Silver Phoenix very, very soon, and when I do I shall post a review as quickly as my ability to read will allow. But until then, head on over to Cindy's blog, get in on this contest (because, trust me, you want to!), and spread the Silver Phoenix love!

5 comments:

lisa and laura said...

So much buzz around this book! I need to read!

Natalie Whipple said...

Yay Cindy! /booty shake! I'm getting my copy today.

cindy said...

<3 thank you sara!

Samantha said...

Cindy has, indeed, taken over the blogosphere. YAY!

K. M. Walton said...

It is so cool to read enthusiasm for another, so cool.

p.s. that cover is awesome!!