**For my most up-to-date happenings, check out my Tumblr page: sararaasch.tumblr.com.**

Monday, January 18, 2010

So, uh, about that comeback...

So that big return-to-the-blogging-world surge I experienced? Um. Yeah. Not so much anymore. I feel morally compelled to do this, seeing as I have numerous gorgeous followers upon whom I would like to bestow much well-wishes and warm-hearted I LOVE YOU's, and would not like for any of them to feel lead on, misused, or disappointed in any way, shape or form. It is with a heavy heart and a slow typing hand that I then must regretfully submit my official:

BLOGGING HIATUS

Effective immediately. My life has become far more chaotic than I thought it would be, and it does not look to be slowing down any time in the foreseeable future. Thus, I now reserve the right to blog at completely random, non-sequential times and about completely random, non-sequential things. I do apologize. If you have any complaints or concerns, please submit them to my secretary on your way out.

All My Love,
Sara

11 comments:

Mariah Irvin said...

We'll all miss you! Good luck with whatever has become chaotic.

Hayley Lovell said...

We understand, I hope the frantic-ness sies down soon. :)

Hayley Lovell said...

I meant dies down, my keyboard is rebelling.

Brigitte said...

tame that chaos >D
like a boss.

looking-glass-fables.blogspot.com

Candice said...

Good luck with all your endeavors. I had to resort to a once a week blog to keep balance in my life.

Anonymous said...

Sadness :( But sometimes that's what has to be done. Hopefully the chaos dies down soon. Unless of course you're one of those types who thrives on it :P

Anonymous said...

Sadness :( But sometimes that's what has to be done. Hopefully the chaos dies down soon. Unless of course you're one of those types who thrives on it :P

V. S said...

Wish you luck!

Adam Heine said...

Dang.

We'll miss you. Go balance your life like an ancient master with a jug full of rice wine.

Or something like that.

Renee Collins said...

I completely understand where you're coming from. Blogs are great, but life is more important.

See you whenever you decide to pop in. :)

Samantha said...

Chaos loves company! Welcome to my world. Big hugs.

sam