**For my most up-to-date happenings, check out my Tumblr page: sararaasch.tumblr.com.**
Thursday, March 18, 2010
So I sat down to write a blog tonight, and I had a number of possible topics.
1) Spring Break -- mine started on Tuesday *fist pump* and goes until March 29th *double fist pump*
2) How much I absolutely loathed this past quarter. So much, in fact, that it is now The Quarter That Must Not Be Named. Therefore nullifying my ability to blog about it.
3) Something deep and moving and motivating. But seeing as I'm still struggling with decisions and stuff, well, I don't feel necessarily qualified to be inspirational right now.
4) McDonald's Big Mac Snack Wraps. Seriously, folks -- THANK YOU TO WHOEVER INVENTED THIS. *triple fist pump*
5) Every food item that comes in a flour tortilla and the sudden horrific disappearance of wraps. Seriously, folks again -- a few months ago (er, maybe like a year ago) wraps were ALL THE RAGE -- we had the Arby's Marketfresh sandwiches you could get in wrap form. Super Subby's had wrapage available. Then, by some unforeseen and inexplicable turn of events, they all DISAPPEARED. Where have all the wraps gone?? It's not like it's terribly difficult to make wraps -- all companies have to do is buy flour tortillas and use the SAME ingredients they use in sandwiches anyway. Difficult? Nope. Then why did they disappear, huh? Why? WHY?!
6) But at least there's the McDonald's Snack Wrap. That has not yet abandoned me. If you had told me two years ago in Lifetime Wellness 101 when we watched Supersize Me that McDonald's would create one of my favorite foods, I would've gagged a little. But now I proudly raise my fourth fist pump to you, McDonald's. You may be single-handedly inflating America's youth, but at least I can enjoy a simple Big Mac concoction while I watch.
7) It might help to mention I'm severely allergic to yeast and therefore cannot eat bread. Yes, it sucks.
8) Yes, it sucks a LOT. Like I'm to the point where I would cut off a limb or take part in a global assassination plot for the ability to eat a Chicken Teriyaki on wheat with American cheese, mayo, lettuce, pickles, and tomatoes from Subway. *whimpers*
9) Darn, now I'm hungry.
10) What was this list for again?